Deciding on replacement windows can depend on several preferences, such as your lifestyle, your budget and the proper aesthetic for your home. At Pella, we always suggest an in-home consultation with our team to be sure that your new windows match all your unique needs because there are a number of things that impact the cost of your replacement windows that are critical to recognize:
- Material – Pella carries a variety of window pane materials that can fit your needs. Fiberglass, wood and vinyl windows all offer different benefits, and offer different price points. The best way to decide which material is best for your space is to visit us in our North Carolina showroom and check out all your options.
- Installation requirements – Sometimes homeowners get so caught up in choosing the best type of replacement windows that they forget about the costs linked to the installation process. Expert installation is a good way to deliver a safe, effective and proper window installation process.
- Features and options – Special features all have extra costs. As an example, particular window shapes or fixtures, or whether you need single- or double-hung windows can impact the price. Make sure to keep that in mind when you are perusing window selections.
- Number of replacement windows – Obviously, replacing a single window will be less expensive than replacing multiple windows in an entire room, or especially in your whole house. However, some manufacturers provide promotions that help make it more cost efficient to replace more windows at one time.
- Style preference – As we have already said, your windows should embody your individual preferences and the unique style of your house. Choose the best style of window for you and your budget.
These are just five factors to consider when determining the overall price of your window replacements. Budgets are critical and these things will help you start discerning costs and preferences to make the window searching and installation process easier. The best way to decide on replacement windows is by visiting our North Carolina showroom to review your options, or getting an in-home consultation from our Pella experts by scheduling an appointment online or giving us a call at 866-539-4196.